How It Works
1) Submit Items for a Price Quote
Please give us as much info as possible:
- Year, Brand, Model, Size
- Specify components, wheels, upgrades, etc.
- Physical Appearance Condition
- Any known damage or defect(s)
- Functional Condition
2) We’ll call you with your Price Quote
- We take a “no-haggle” approach
- We make our best offer up-front and then let you decide
- In some cases, we will ask for some pictures of your item(s)
3) Ship Your Items to Us for FREE
- Accept your offer and we will email you a prepaid shipping label(s)
- Simply print out the label(s) and schedule a time for UPS to pick up your package(s)
- Tip for finding a bike box: Local bike shops typically will provide a used bike box to you for free
4) Spend Your Credit at The Bicycle Shop
- We’ll check over your items and promptly send you an electronic gift card via email.
- If your items are different from what you thought (eg. wrong model) or are damaged, we will contact you with an adjusted offer.
- Your The Bicycle Shop’s electronic gift card may be used for products (online and in-store) and services
- The gift card does not expire!
What Types of Products can I Trade In?
We take the following items on trade for store credit:
- Complete Bikes (no department store or “big box” store bikes though)
- Accessories (Computers, Lighting Systems, Cycling Glasses, Panniers, etc.)
What Can I use my Store Credit For?
You can use your store credit to purchase anything in the store, including service, or for special orders.
How much will I get? Can I get more selling on my own?
You’ll receive a top-dollar price quote for your items. Guaranteed. We make it easy to get your new bike, components and accessories.
Comments are closed.